Thursday, April 23, 2015

Get swole meal series phase 1

Hey followers! I will be blogging about the new program my husband and I started! It is a clean eating bulking/building plan. The program is called "Get Swole" by Muscle Pharm. It is laid out in 4 phases. There are set workouts in this plan as well as a guideline of what to eat and when. There is even a grocery list to help get on trak with what food to prepare. I will post one meal per day!
We are on day 4 of phase 1. I was not going to blog about this but I decided that posting a meal per day will keep me on track with what I am cooking! It takes planning and persistance and lots of healthy groceries!

To see the plan lay out and workouts please see this link!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs/2015/bb_getswole_workout_.pdf

I will also be posting before and after pictures.

WARNING! This is a bulking program

No comments:

Post a Comment